*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



fredag 1. desember 2017

Non traditional Christmas colours at Delicious Doodles

It is finally December and time for a new challenge over at Delicious Doodles today. We have an awsome theme for you today as well. I just love Christmas, both traditional or non traditional... and this time it is non traditional... in shape of colours or image:) So I want to see what you've got up your sleeve!!

The winner gets to choose 4 image from the fab etsy shop and gets to be invited as guest designer too. How awsome isn't that??

Here's mine for this challenge:

and a little closer for details:

My recipe:
white paper
DP from Studio Line
Lace from Camelia
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Marianne Design, Kaboks
shabby white frantage from Stampendous

An Emo Christmas is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, aubergine, plum, purple, china blue, cornflower, blue pearl, cinnamon, caramel, putty, sky blue, powder blue, giner, gold and april shower.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my teamies have made for this challenge. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar